At BML We Exceed Your Expectations!
For over 35 years, the professionals at BML have been the number one choice of building constructors and facility management, providing unsurpassed construction and maintenance of fire protection and sprinkler systems.
ONE CALL DOES IT ALL!
At BML, we provide a custom turnkey solution to build your new fire protection systems to meet your demanding schedule.
Our team of highly trained professionals manage all aspects of the construction process. This includes systems engineering and design, conformance to building regulations, obtaining municipal and insurance approvals, and construction management right up to final completion and system certification.
As a member of the Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association (CASA) you are assured that all work is performed to National Fire Protection Association’s (NFPA) rigorous standards by certified sprinkler mechanics.
We have extensive new construction project experience including ICI building shells, speciality warehousing, big box stores including retail finishing, as well as customized industrial process fire protection solutions. BML installs all types of fire protection systems for:
- Warehousing ESFR and AFFF systems for chemical storage
- Sprinkler retrofit of long-term care & nursing homes
- Industrial process fire protection including spark arrest and gas suppression systems
- Coolers and freezers, with dry, pre-action or deluge systems
- Storage in-rack sprinkler systems
- Stand pipe systems with fire hose racks for high-rise buildings, including dry systems for parking garages
- Residential sprinkler systems with BlazeMaster® CPVC pipe
Emergency Service & Maintenance
BML provides 24/7 emergency service to keep your fire protection and sprinkler systems protecting around the clock. Our certified and factory trained technicians with fully stocked service vehicles are centrally dispatched utilizing state of the art GPS tracking.
Our customized preventive maintenance agreements ensure your business maintains full compliance with:
- Surveys, testing and installation of backflow preventors
- Inspection and certification of fire sprinklers and extinguishers
- Fire alarm panel testing, emergency service and replacement
- Fire pump inspection, testing and replacement